Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What is this??

See that splotchy pale area on his side and belly?

I'd never noticed it before last Monday when he was at the dr. I saw it right before she made a comment about it just being a little depigmentation of the skin. I was so surprised, I wasn't thinking and didn't ask what caused it, if he had been born with it and we'd never noticed it, if it would spread or go away.... nothing. I didn't start obsessing about it until we got home. lol

Now I think I see another circular place more the left side of his belly where it's starting to pale. It worries me. It feels just like his other skin, it's not dry or raised or bumpy. The dr. didn't seem concerned at all, so I'm going to take a chill pill and think of it as a pale birthmark until I find out otherwise. ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: