Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a difference!

Who knew $8.00 could make such a dramatic difference!? :)

Before: (please ignore the dead calico cat pelt that adorns our floor. I'd love to just rip it out, but who wants to have a 4 month old on acid etched concrete?! (what we're planning on doing) Sure it'd be pretty, but we're waiting until it's a little more practical for our young family.)

After: So pretty. (ignoring the dead calico cat pelt, of course)

I picked out the fabric, but my handy hubby brought my idea to fruition. What a guy! I was thanking my stars that he'd gone ahead and bought the air compressor that I'd scoffed at I told him to buy with a smile!)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brenda Arce said...

I love that fabric! Where did you get it? I recovered my chairs a while back and detest the fabric...I can't quite bring myself to spend more $ on them just yet but, for the right fabric I just might.

Adriana said...

Thanks! I love red and cream together. (I got OU colors in without Tom even realizing! ha!)

I got it at Walmart on Gilmer Rd. It was around $4.50 a yd, I think. It makes such a huge difference in my dining room.