Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Family game night

Tonight we played Disney Scene It together- boys against girls. :) Taylor and I were beating them pretty handily for awhile but then they caught up and past us. We managed to pull out the win, but it was close. It's a great game for the family. I like it because all of the kids can really get into it and participate.

As they were getting ready for bed, Brayden said to me in his most pitiful voice, "Mommy, we didn't win." "You did really good though," I said, "It's ok, hon." He shook his head "It's not ok," he said sorrowfully. He's was very upset by it all. My little competitor. :)

My little girl is growing into such a beautiful young lady!


It was nice to have the time with just the older kids. Aaron had gone to bed early, so they had us all to themselves. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: