Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pretzels and laundry

On Thursday, Stephanie came over and swapped pretzels for laundry. I thought it was a good trade. :)

Jessica and her girls got to visit too! It was the three amigos, together again! So fun.

Here are the kids helping me roll out the dough. No pics of Steff working on the laundry... though she got it whittled down a great deal! Thanks friend! :)


Jess had to leave early to get back to Van. :( S and I watched Hairspray. Um, yeah. It was a beating. And I say that as someone who loves musicals and dancing. :P

Ted came after work and the Forringers stayed for dinner and Guitar hero. (all the while steff continued to do laundry!)

I had made a triple batch of pretzel dough so the kids could sell them at the garage sale we had the next day. I was up until 1 rolling and baking those suckers. :) I should have made more cinnamon/sugar ones - they were a hit!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

is that what your making for monday night too? sam says, "what's the recipe?" :) micah answered, it's sugar, eight, nine. :) crazy kids!

Stephanie said...

It was such a hit that two people came back for more pretzels today at the garage sale. You forgot to add that. You know, we could make this a weekly thing. :) I love laundry. ha ha.