Wednesday, April 09, 2008

ELO Picnic

Just a few pictures of the picnic. It was like pulling teeth to get myself motivated and out the door today. I just didn't feel like going anywhere. Of course, once I got there, I was so glad we'd come. It was beautiful day for it.

The kids played relay/racing games for the first hour, then we had our potluck lunch and hung out talking.


Ok, so there's more than just a few... but who's counting?? :)


Taylor got it! You can't see it, but there's two lines on either end and when Laura called out your number you raced the person from the other team with the same number to try to get the ball in the middle. It looked like a really fun game.


So cute - Abi and Suzannah doing the ball relay

They were so excited to do this game together.

Taylor's team won the sack relay!


Taylor's friend, Ilsa, brought her pet lizard. See him?

They all wanted to sit right together... practically in each others laps. :) Chandler, Abi, Suzannah, Isaac (aka Steve) and Sam.

Aimee, Andrew and Taylor waiting in line for the food.

After this, my batteries went dead, dash it all. I think I got enough though. :)

No comments: