Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dr report

Yesterday was a whirlwind day with piano before lunch, choir midday, and a dr appt for Aaron late in the afternoon. Several errands were crammed in there too. After going to the store and the pharmacy for prescriptions, we didn't get home until almost 6!!

We did oral math drills in the car all day between stops and called it school for the day. :) Chandler is getting to be a math whiz all on his own. He was calling out problems and solving them just because he knew it from memory. Taylor was doing great as well. Getting the times tables down wasn't easy for me - but she seems to have the knack for it.

Anywho, I was concerned about Aaron not getting well since we were in last Monday so I took him back. He has a bad ear infection! It likely the cause of his congestion and stuffy nose not clearing up. I feel so bad for him. He doesn't want to nurse because he's hurting and he just whimpers and looks at me with his sad little eyes. :( Hopefully the antibiotic will get him back to his cheery baby self.

I had our dr check Brayden's ears too since he's had a horrible stuffy nose for weeks now, and sure enough, he had a bad ear infection too! It really surprised me. It's the first time any of the boys have had ear problems. Chandler hasn't ever had one. I guess it was bound to happen though. :)

Tomorrow is the end of the year picnic at the park for ELO. We're praying we don't get rained out! It'll be very sad if we have to cancel it.

I'm headed to bed now - yawn - Night!

No comments: