Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Taylor's camp

Taking a snowcone break.

Taylor with her friends - old and new. I was the "cool mom" with the "sweet camera". Ha. They asked me if I worked for the newspaper and said I was too young to be a mom. lol Taylor was all, she's my mom! The girls were impressed. She got major cool points in their eyes and I swaggered off, thumbing my nose at all the uncool moms. ;)

Oh the girl drama. The little girl in the front has been very unkind to Taylor, saying mean things and not letting her be in "her group". Taylor has handled it very well. We talked a lot about it, she knows the right thing and has been kind to her, I don't think it would never occur to her to do anything else. (I, on the other hand, want to take the little snot out -- but that's the Mama Bear in me!! ;) ) Taylor is such a sweet girl and is never ugly to anyone. It's beyond me why some people just want to wound others

Good report today - Taylor told me that Danielle has been nicer to her and she even smiled at Taylor. It made Taylor's day to see someone turn around like that. I was so proud of her and told her so. She turned an enemy into a friend. And for in 9 year old girl land, that's no small thing. :) I'm so glad we've largely escaped the girl drama thing up to this point. :)

Posted by Picasa