Friday, June 06, 2008

5 months

Late again -- his birthday is the 28th. We remembered it though! It was the same day as my sister, Vanessa's birthday! We called and sang to Vanessa. I tickled Aaron's feet and sang to him. Happy Belated Birthday... to both of you! :)

I love his sour faces. He's cute even when he's being a toot, which is only reserved for pictures and the 3rd hour of being in the car. ;)

Neither one of them is very happy about this pose.... :)

He's found his feet. Actually he's been doing this awhile, it's just the first time I got a picture of it. I love it when babies find their feet. :)

I need to get a picture of him sitting up. He's doing so well. He rolls all over the room now! He's so smart! And fast! All my babies have been fast though. :) When he's on his tummy he scrunches up on his knees and then thrusts out in a superman pose. It's so funny. He'll be crawling in no time. His favorite sound right now is raspberries with his lips. He loves peek-a-boo. He laughs and laughs at me. The kids are enjoying interacting with him - anytime they make funny faces or surprise him he just cracks up... which in turn cracks them up and that cracks him up, and the laughter just goes on and on. It's contagious too, because I always end up laughing at/with them ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: