Friday, June 06, 2008

Dare devil

So I realise this is showing off what a horrible mom I am - sending in the one of the other kids to get my camera while my poor boy is crying to be helped down, but it was so funny, I couldn't resist. He gets himself in these predicaments due to his dare devil personality (remind you of anyone, mom??) It's actually rare that he suddenly gets scared like here.... he usually figured a way out of it. I have to admit, I might be scared too if I were his size. ;)


Then the very next day, he pulls this! I have to admit, I was very amused and sort of proud. lol. It's so what I would have done... at age 10! He's ahead of the curve in climbing ability. I love it that Taylor isn't that way. We don't have to worry about her.... it would never occur to her to try something like this. She follows C's lead.

This is Brayden saying, "I want to get up too!!"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

I would be yelling from down below. "Don't break anything we have 5700.00 deductable!"