Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shutting down

I'm shutting the computer down for a few days..... or a day....


ok, the night.

I can't be unconnected for that long! The point is, my house is worlds behind thanks to my brilliant self who scheduled two kids for two separate soccer camps on opposite sides of town. I'm running ALL morning long and Taylor has an evening session. It's about to kill me. All I want to do in the afternoon is read blogs, blog, check email, nurse, and sleep. And that's about all that has gotten done the past 3 days. Ha, the hilarious part is I look at that list and think, well dang, that is a lot! Fortunately, I have gotten the kitchen and living areas straightened and dinner cooked each day... mostly.... ;) So I'm not a total slacker. BUT! Laundry IS piling up in bedrooms, the vacuum HASN'T been used in at least 3 days... and there's a funky smell emanating from my laundry room. I think there might be water under the washer. Yuck.

Who's the crazy person that said summer vacation is relaxing??? I actually have 3 weeks of a similar schedule since our church's VBS is next week and then Kid's Kollege at First Baptist is the following week! I'm a crazy woman. And I'd better get a handle on this house NOW before it takes over--- blog ya later!

1 comment:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

It's exhausting huh? I don't want to be at my house because it's not the way I want it to be. I did make the kids help me clean a bit today. Now the laundry....I think we are going to Sam's tomorrow for "lunch" so that will be done. It's just go, go, go! I can't wait for Saturday.