Friday, February 01, 2008

Gorgeous girl

I took Taylor in to have her hair trimmed today. I asked the lady if she would fix it and not leave it wet since we had more errands to run. She asked Taylor if she wanted it straight or curly, Taylor said curls, and over an hour later, this was the result!! I was a little peeved at the lady when I realized 10 minutes into it just how long it was going to take, but she looked so sweet and I knew she would love it. I shrugged at the time and just went with it. When she saw it finished, she got a huge smile on her face and said "You're going to take a picture and put it on your blog, right??" How well she knows me. :)

My little princess.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Taylor, I LOVE the curls!!!! You look beautiful! However, you don't need curls to look beautiful, I think you look beautiful ALL the time!