Friday, February 29, 2008

We now have video!

Very soon my blog will be inundated with cute little video clips of the kids! I'm so excited. We finally got a camcorder! We don't have the cable to get the videos onto the computer, which is a bummer. We've had it for a week now, but I really forget we have it and I haven't used it much at all. Tonight I was testing to see if the sd card option would let me shoot short videos, but alas, it does not. Only stills. And my kids were very happy to oblige. :) You'll have to wait until we get the cable for the videos though. I have some sweet ones of Brayden talking to me about random things. It's fun to use it with Aaron, but there's only so much cute-baby-smiling-in-the-bouncy-seat that I can take.... and I'm his mom!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: