Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dog tired

We had a busy weekend. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. Friday, my sisters Erika and Vanessa came into town around noon. The visited with us for a few hours before heading out with our church's college age group to the Passion conference in Dallas. That evening Tom and I went on our date. We were out late, had so much fun and almost had no kids! Aaron really doesn't count because he's so good while we're out. :) The highlight of the evening was dessert at Olive Garden - black tie mousse cake. Mmmmmm. That and Aimee's repeated gutter balls. LOL We're so starting our own "really bad bowlers league". Good times. :)

Saturday morning I rushed out to walmart to get passies - somehow we lost the one Aaron had while we were out and the other three could not be located to save our lives. This resulted in a restless night for Aaron, and prompting the need to rush out to get some replacements! Then I curled Taylor's hair for her fancy dress tea party with her friends. She had such a good time. She loves things like that. Her friend Haleigh was the hostess and her other friends Bronwyn, Hannah and Madison were there too. Tanya and I took advantage of the situation and went out for lunch together. :)





Later that night -- much much later! - my sisters returned with all sorts of stories of the awesome worship and the great messages... and also of the antics of the people they met. We were up until almost 4 talking. :-P

After church sunday, we went to lunch with the millers and Brie Allison. Then cell group (where I fell asleep while Ted was talking!)... then chatting with the girls to all hours again. So I started the week with a huge sleep deficit. Yesterday the girls went home around noon and then choir was at 1 and the CHEC business fair in the evening. I went with the intention of just dropping off some papers, but you just know that didn't happen. But hey, I had a good time. :)

Today is housework day. It's practically the only day that I stay home all day. :-P I'm so dog tired though, I keep sitting down between chores to just space out. I need sleep! :)

Posted by Picasa