Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick day

Today we took off school since Taylor is still throwing up. :P You wouldn't know it by looking at her though. :) She's been living it up with her dolls on the couch. They're sick too, but feel well enough to have their hair done. :D

This morning we watched Bridge to Terabithia together. Sick days always call for a family movie. Then I bathed the boys and cleaned the bathroom all in one fell swoop. :) I floated Aaron's baby tub in the bathwater so I wouldn't have to do him separately later. It was quite a sight. I would have taken a picture, but I'd already put Aaron in the water and there was no way I was leaving him with the other boys just itching to "help" bathe him! hehe

Now Chandler is getting his 20 minute fix of DS with Brayden looking on. :) 20 min is the limit we've set on gaming devices. They each have to pick between Wii, DS or a computer game after their chore, school, and reading are complete. (Today being the exception with no school and me doing all the chores. :P) Sometimes they get extra wii time if we're having a family wii night. :)

Well, I'm off to get the vacuuming and mopping done while they're occupied.... Now if only I could get Aaron to watch Chandler that intently too.... :)

Sweeties.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey A. Book club is this Friday 6:30 @ BAM if you want to come hang out.

We need to get the kids (Jack, Aaron, and Tom...lol) for a WII battle :)

~Jen

Connie said...

I'm glad you're on the upswing. Taylor really looks sweet.