Friday, February 15, 2008

My Sweet Valentine

Yesterday we had a low key Valentines day since Tom and I are celebrating it tonight. We did take Tom a little plant (with sparkly hearts in it. hehe) and a big balloon. He was thrilled. I say that my voice dripping with sarcasm because my hubby don't like a fuss. It embarrasses him. (not that we embarrass him, but that he's so modest he doesn't like to made much of) lol And much to his chagrin, I balance him out perfectly! I like fusses. I love to have everyone in his office know exactly how MUCH we love our guy. I go for the biggest balloon in the place and troop in with all the kids for them all to say HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, DADDY! at the top of their little voices. I really think he secretly does enjoy it though. :)

The evening was spent with chinese take out with the kids and later sipping champagne and munching on strawberries while watching Lost. A perfect evening. No dishes, no kids and cuddling with my sweetie. Oh and no champagne flutes? Double Dave's kids cups do in a pinch! We're classy like that.

Tonight we're going with our friends Laura and Steve on a double date and then joining a few other couples for bowling! Fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Ugh this new keyboard is giving me fits! Tom built a new computer... and while it's wonderful, the end, home, and delete keys are in slightly different places. Frustrating.

No comments: