Monday, February 25, 2008

What a day

In a good way, actually. So I started walking with my friend Aimee today.... AT 6 AM! And I started back watching Piper and her brother. All in the same day! Am I crazy? Not as much as you'd think.

Today has been a great day. I think it's from starting my day earlier. It's amazing how much smoother things go. I had a roast in the crockpot by 8, had kitchen cleaned from breakfast, the kids dressed and started school by 8:30, did two loads of laundry, caught a quick 5 on the couch while the littles were asleep (I went to bed at 1 last night!!), and made it to choir 5 minutes early! For having 2 extra kids, it's been a very good day. :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just be careful in your ambition not to neglect your sleep especially if you plan on doing the 6 am thing every day!

Was Piper happy to be at her second home? :)

gingmo said...

Piper was a little too happy to be at her 2nd home for my tastes. I wanted her to be sad to leave me - but nope, happy as a lark. Which is good and I am glad and it is a huge comfort to me that she loves being there...but I wanted her to miss me just a little bit!

Adriana said...

You know I was thinking about how she was acting about Lola - in tears anytime she came around her - and I think it was her way of letting out the emotion and frustration of being away from you. I'd never seen her act that way before!

Stephanie said...

I remember Josiah never cared when Ted and I left. I was a little sad because he could have at least shown a little bit of sadness. Then one day he started crying every time we left. I liked it better the other way! :)