Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ELO

Today at ELO the kids did Valentines day stuff - had special cupcakes, decorated bags for valentines, etc and so on. They enjoyed it. It was fun for me too, getting to see them relish the treats and friend time. It's funny, the most boring things suddenly become super exciting as a mom when you're watching your children do it. :)



Chandler and his "new" friend, Abigail. We've known Abby for awhile, but she just deemed Chandler worthy to be called her friend. :-D I think it's hilarious. But it really really bothered Chandler that someone didn't want to be his friend. He took it very personally. All he talked about was that Abby didn't want to play with him... "I just want to be her friend!" he'd say. My social little son. :)


Last night was so fun. I almost cancelled because I had been up all night with a tootheache. I was so incredibly tired, I didn't feel like doing anything, let alone get ready for company and prepare for ELO all in the same day. But I managed, and really I'm glad I didn't cancel. It's great getting to know the Akins and Hills. They came and Stephanie dropped in too and hung out with us. It was a fun night. And the show was good too! :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: