Friday, February 08, 2008

Daily dose of cuteness

Finally, blogger let me post pictures. :-P

Two milestones to report! Wednesday night he slept all the way through the night! 7 hours straight. I thought it was a fluke, but then he did it again last night! He'd had a hard few days, Monday and Tuesday - I think he has reflux - so it was very refreshing to get some solid sleep these past two nights. I was very thankful. Again, God knows exactly what I need! :)

Then today he smiled his first wide awake smile! The kids and I were talking to him and stroking his chin and he just lit up. It was so fun! He smiled several more times but wouldn't you know it, the memory card wasn't in the camera! :-P He's 6 weeks old today!

Enjoying his new bouncy seat.

Special moment with Daddy

My little chubby monkey. He's not having any trouble gaining weight! Look at those rolls. :)

He's got the Fry frown like the other boys, my brothers, my dad, and my Grandpa Bud.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: