Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sundry musings

I'm so grateful for my husband- he's so wonderful and thoughtful!! He remembered that I couldn't find my cable for the camera and brought me one from work! So now there's lots of new pictures! Thanks, hon. You're the sweetest guy ever!

I had to get in on Stephanie's fun and make up my own little quiz thingy. :) There's an annoying little banner over to the right.
---------------->
Or you can click here. Fill it out and see how well you know us! :)

I'm happy that friendships are blossoming and new ones are budding.

I miss my kids terribly when they're asleep.

It's cool that I got my carpet shampooed today, despite having to sit through a very long Kirby vacuum demo. :)

It's so awesome that it only takes three little words to put a smile on my kid's faces within seconds. I love you. ----- And, I suppose, "we're getting icecream", but that's just incidental and only works if you count icecream as one word. hehe

My dear hubby snores when he falls asleep on the couch waiting for me to finish blogging so we can go to bed together. :) Goodnight!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Woo Hoo! I'm winning so far. :)

lori said...

so i took your quiz and for only knowing you for a week 1/2 i got a 40, some being pure guesses but none the less. i think i did pretty good. go me.

Adriana said...

YES! Go you! :)