Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nursery time


Stephanie and I had nursery together last Sunday. This is Victoria Bradshaw with Brayden. He has all sorts of girls all lined up. :) Just kidding.

Going to church reminded me that I didn't mention mother's day on here...
We had such a wonderful day. I was blessed beyond words by my loving family. Taylor got to be with us, and that alone was such a precious gift. We were both so excited to have the day together.

Tom and Taylor made me breakfast that they brought to me on a tray on the couch since I get up before everyone on Sundays. They'd gotten me cards and flowers and chocolates too! Those were waiting on me when I got up. My present was what I'd been talking about for weeks.... a new Bible!! Ok, well I haven't gotten it yet. Tom knew I wanted a certain one and wanted me to pick it out. :)

Tom wasn't feeling well sunday, so we didn't go out that day, but he did make lunch and dinner... and strawberry shortcake for dessert!! And then they took me out for Red Lobster later in the week!! It was so yummy. I'd been craving coconut shrimp for a long time. :) And the biscuits... mmmmm... I could make a whole meal out of those things! AND! I just found this recipe someone concocted - she claims it tastes just like original!! Gotta try it! That blog could be mine... I should start taking pictures and posting all my recipes. How fun!!

Anyways, mother's day was very much a great, fun day. I am so blessed. It's such an honor to raise and teach my kids. To be their mother... what an incredible responsibility!!

Oh yeah, and the church had a great special treat honoring mothers, they had a nice brunch prepared,Taylor's sunday school class sang a song and then they had a video. They gave us all roses and at the end of the video all the kids were in the side room and they all yelled into the microphone, " Happy Mother's Day!!" and all came running out to pray with their mothers. It was such a special time!

Anyways, back to this sunday....
This is Clark Crowe - Have you ever seen so much hair on a baby? He is so cute!! I just love him so much. He looks just like Frodo Baggins/Elijah Wood... we like to call him little Hobbitt. :) Posted by Picasa
Brayden doesn't know what to think about this Frodo look-a-like!!

No comments: