Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aghhhh!

I've lost the cable to hook up my camera to the computer!! I've looked everywhere, but it's disappeared. :-( We had such a full day yesterday and I took tons of pictures!! I want to look at them and post some... but it'll have to wait.

We went to Steph's to have lunch with her and Jessica. She had come with her girls to play and hang out. Us girls ended up going out for the afternoon and Ted stayed with all eight kids!! Dave came over to help, but ended up really blessing Stephanie by doing all her yard work. :)

We got back about 5 and I called Tom to come over after work and we ordered pizza!! It was great fun. After dinner we had a great discussion about predestination and the charismatic church. The Growden's had to leave after a bit, but we stayed and played Texas Hold'em with Ted and Stephanie. I really blew it by going all in with a straight of four! I didn't realize I needed 5. :-P Silly me.

I'll post pics as soon as I locate my cable!!

No comments: