Friday, November 04, 2005

"Throwing up is yucky"


The words of Chandler two seconds after he threw up his breakfast. Poor guy. He'd been moaning and rolling on the floor for half an hour, so I knew it was coming. I hope this doesn't last too long... and please, God, don't let us all get it! :P He feels awful so we're sitting around being miserable together. When he threw up, I had been lying on the couch feeling horrible. I have a tmj induced migraine, and it's no fun. I was supposed to go help Beth set up for Old Fashioned Family Day this afternoon, but I had to call and tell I wouldn't be able to make it. I felt really bad about it.. like I was total flake for wanting out just because I felt bad. But now I'm glad!.... I would not have been a happy mommy with migraine and a throwing up child especially in my new car! :) I'm kidding about that last part. I feel bad for my little guy. He's such a radically different child when he's sick. :(

Anyways, I need to go. Please be praying for our family. The the past few weeks devil has really been having a heyday with our family healthwise. I really don't want to miss OFFD tomorrow... I have to defend my pie title! :) But the way things are going today, it might not happen - though I'd rather miss tomorrow and be able to make it to church Sunday. We can't miss church AGAIN!

No comments: