Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Random pictures from this evening... :)

Brayden is doing so good eating now. It took him awhile to get used to the spoon and the texture of the food, but he loves it now and opens so good!

He loves playing with his food more though! :)


Taylor loves reading her Thanksgiving chapter book. I got out of the shower this morning and found her curled up on the couch with her blanket just reading away. She's taking after Aunt Vanessa!! (I just looked this book up, and it's on the list of books for THIRD grade!) :)

Chandler knows how to use the mouse and navigate the web far too well for a two year old!! One time I was chatting and walked away for a a second... I came back to find my aim window closed and he had opened playhousedisney.com and was just surfing away. I do like sites like playhousedisney and nickjr. They're really fun for the kids, but educational too! My little boy is growing up!! Sniff sniff.... :)

No comments: