Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More sickness

Just a quick note while dinner's cooking. I just got in from taking Chandler to the dr, so everything is thrown behind. Chandler's been stuffy for a few weeks now, but the past few days he's gotten short of breath and coughing a lot more. I've been worried about him so I thought this morning I should take him to the dr, but I was looking forward to having a whole day just at home and didn't want to go anywhere!! (it's the only one this week!) But after talking with Dana I decided to go, just to be on the safe side. Turns out, we caught a bad infection just in time ... it could have easily turned into pneumonia! Thank you, God, for prompting me to take him in today! And Dana for the nudge. :)

Last night was fun. Our lifegroup watched the kids of the Bradshaw's group so they could have a night out. We did it at the church so we could watch videos on the big screen and play on the playground... and Bruce surprised the kids by letting them get up onstage, each get a mic and sing Christmas carols. It was a blast! You should have seen the boys on the drums... we have quite a few budding drummers it seems - my son included. :) I wish I had pictures.. I had my camera in the car, but I lost my keys just when I needed them and didn't get any shots. :(

New episode of LOST tonight. I was disappointed with the last new one, but I guess there can't be big revelations on every episode. This week should be good.

I have an amusing story to share soon... it involves me, a warrant officer, and lots of stress!!

No comments: