Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bedlam Blowout

Gotta give a shout out to my peeps in Oklahoma! WOO HOO! Way to go Sooners! How are those words tasting now, Ness?? Everyone down in Ada gathered around to cry tears of defeat on each other's shoulders, I'm sure. So devastating. :::sniff::: Aunt Holly, Uncle Guy, and Shannon, with ya'll being the only true students/alumni, I offer you my deepest condolences. :) There's always next year.. (to get beaten!)

As you can see, this is a very big deal to my family. The one day a year when we are split down the middle... huge family rivalry... in short - it's war. We all want bragging rights for our team.

(Just as an aside - this is all in good fun. Exactly what I would have had to endure from the other side had OSU been able to pull out a win. (not likely) :) )

Common scene at today's game :)

Today was a monumental game, the 100th Bedlam. We showed OSU who's boss.

Final score: OU 42 - OSU 14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE'LL GET YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!!!:-p