Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the only picture I got of the day. It was dissapointing. I totally forgot about the camera in the car! But this a such a good one. I think this is one of the only picture of both of us with Brayden since he was very first born!

We had a wonderful day with Tom's family. Dinner was so good. I ate way too much. But I'm doing the happy dance because even after the party, all the baking I've been doing, and even totally stuffed from dinner, when I got on the scale (I always use theirs because we don't have one) instead of having gained at least 5 lbs like I thought would have happened, I had lost three lbs! I was amazed and encouraged to use this little bit of a head start I have and start my rigorous diet/exersize plan I've been putting off starting. I didn't want to start it because of the holidays.... but I figure if I stick to it all the way until Christmas, surely I'll have lost more by then. So on Christmas I can eat and enjoy it and noy feel guilty! At least that's how I justify it in my mind. :)

Anyways, enough weight talk. Though I do have to share one thing... lol.. my mom and I were talking about it and I was saying how I really want to get back down to a size 3 like I was before I had Chandler. But how even then I saw myself as fat and I actually feel better about myself now than ever because of how wonderful Tom is about it. He's always telling me that I'm the most gorgeous woman in the world and he doesn't think I need to lose weight. I just think he's the greatest, most awesome husband for that. I've always had (and probably will always have) issues about my weight... and I think it's just another awesome testimony of God blessing me with my perfect match, someone who would affirm me and build me up in that way! Thank you, Lord! I love you, baby. :)

Well, I guess that was sort of appropriate seeing as it turned out to be a thankful rant. lol

Sorry I didn't get more pictures. Hope everyone had great a Thanksgiving! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

Aww, you made me teary! It's great to have a man that thinks you're the most gorgeous woman in the world! =)

There have been quite a few times that I've had to repent of being jealous of how beautiful you are. And that's not an issue I normally have. You really are absolutely gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet. I feel dreadful that you've had to deal with that on my account. I've struggled with jealousy in the past, so it really pains me to be on the other side. I appreciate you sharing.

Yes, it is great! I think it should be so for every woman! It always takes me by surprise when that's not the case. It reminds me of how awesome Tom treats me and how blessed I am.