Friday, November 11, 2005

My day yesterday





These are some picture from our homeschool group's field trip to a authentic farmstead yesterday. I took Bronwyn and Brodrick with Taylor and left my boys with Deb. We had a good time. The only problem was that I dressed for warmer weather since it's been in the 80's the past week or so, and it was freezing in Pittsburg!! We left a little early because the kids were hungry and I was ready to get to my warm car!



I enjoy getting the kids together. They have more fun talking and laughing... it's neat to watch them.

When we got back to Deb's house, Dana had dropped by with her kids. Here's a cute picture of Taylor holding little Annabelle. She's just fascinated with baby girls. I hope we have a girl next so she has a little sister!



Please be praying for Brayden. He caught Chandler's cold and he's going down hill pretty fast. He's been running a fever since last night and is very fussy. With him being little still, I'm concerned about it turning into rsv. Pray that we'll be over all this sickness very soon!! Thanks.

I need to get going on my day.... I'm all excited because my appt today got cancelled so I get to be home all day today! I think I'm going to bake some pies. :) Family Day got me going and I can't quit till the holiday season is over or we all gain 10 lbs... whichever comes first. :)

Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

in that one picture of the kids looking down into a well (or something), the guy in the background looks like ted forringer!
I love the picture of taylor and annabelle!