Friday, November 02, 2007

They're home!!

Our kids are home! We're so lame. It was hard to make it through a whole week without our kids. It sounds like a dream week, but we couldn't get through a day without calling and talking with each of them, telling them how much we missed them. :)

They actually got back Wed. evening, but I've been so caught up in enjoying them being around, I haven't had time to sit down to post. I was so excited. I made a big dinner and got some candy since we decided not to go to any Halloween/fallfest events. We spent a very quiet Halloween playing Wii with my dad. (or not so quiet depending on who was winning) :) We had just gotten a Wii (a much belated birthday gift to me! hehe - they're so hard to find still!) right before the kids left so it was the first thing they wanted to do when they got home. We munched on candy and played until way past bedtime. It was lots of fun. :)


The boys jumped out of the van and I was shocked at how much older they looked! I had forgotten I'd asked my mom to cut their hair! The boys love the boxing game. Brayden played it so much, on his last game he threw in the towel and said, "I'm too tired!" :)

Taylor looked different too. The day they left I had taken her for her first salon haircut. She was so thrilled. It turned out so pretty with the layering and tapering the girl did. I've always done it up until now and I've never been brave enough to try much of that stuff. :)

Chandler's face is healing up nicely. I'm so glad. I was praying he wouldn't have a scar!!

Taylor bowling - and the very much under construction fireplace/hearth wall! It's quite a project that my handy husband is doing himself!

How unfair does this boxing match look?? ;)

The two shorn amigos

Chandler was enjoying the fact that he knocked out Poppy!

My little man

Lola was very excited to have her chew toys back. :) Isn't her dress cute??

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm shocked!!!! :) Do you know why? :)

Adriana said...

Yes! :-P It was hard, but I sucked it up. lol

Stephanie said...

:) I'm so proud. Twice now. lol