Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

...a few days late. :) I have so many things that I'm thankful for this year. God has blessed us so much. --- Our new baby and that fact that he's still safe inside my belly!, my wonderful family, church family and other friends for the tremendous support during my bedrest and time in the hospital, new friends made this year, a new van!, Tom's new job with benefits, and of course all the "regular" things, things we take for granted so often - my wonderful, loving husband, our beautiful children, a warm safe home, total provision for the food and clothes we need.... oh and thank you Lord for football! :)

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures but here are a few of the day. We loaded up our contributions to the meal about 12 and went to Tom's parent's house for dinner. Pam had made everything else, two turkeys, stuffing, deviled eggs, watergate salad, brussel sprouts, pumpkin pies and apple pie! Everything was so delicious! We gave thanks for the meal and had a wonderful afternoon and evening talking, watching football and just relaxing. It felt good to be off my feet. I'd been cooking all day on Wednesday and in the morning Thursday, so I was pretty tired. :)

The kids table, with their cousin, Draven.


Tom, his Grandpa Walker and his mom, Pam.

Family picture -- Brayden was even smiling in this one! He was being difficult for pictures. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: