Friday, November 30, 2007

Decorating the Christmas tree

Wednesday evening we decorated our tree! I wasn't ready with the snacks and eggnog that we normally have, but tradition isn't a big deal to the kids like it is to me. :) They outvoted me! - it was enough for them to get the ornaments on the tree, kids are satisfied so easily. :) We did have cocoa with cool whip afterwards so my tradition wasn't blown totally out of the water. :)

The next second he tumbled into the tree.... hehe.. j/k I was afraid he would though. :)

Brayden had two branches that he hung all of his ornaments on :) - he was frustrated at first because it was hard for him to get them to stay on alone, but he got the hang of it. Every time he'd get one on, he would do a little dance and say excitedly, "Mommy, I did it, I did it!"

Happy with the finished tree


Brayden's lips are very pale because he found my concealer that looks like lipstick and decided to apply it to his lips like it seems you should. :)

Daddy always does the last step - the angel on top.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: