Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yes Aimee, I'm alive

We all returned home safely Sunday night, the kids and I at 8:30 and we picked up Tom at 10. (I'm so glad he's home! --- insert giddy gig here ----)

The reasons for my lack of posting are threefold:
1. I've been much much too busy enjoying having my beloved husband home to even think of posting ;)

2. The achy/sick feeling that was plaguing me at my family's house hit all of us full force the last two days of our trip (turns out it's the flu!) Monday was even worse so we've all been camped out in the living room with kleenex, juice and crackers, cough syrup, saline and bulb syringe for the baby, movies, and our fave tivoed shows (Extreme Home makeover, Jon and Kate plus Eight and I love Lucy). Today was the first day we even moved from the couches.

And then if 1 and 2 weren't reason enough.... :)

3. Our wireless router decided to go bananas on us and we haven't had phone or internet for 3 days.(!!!) (oh the horror!... but I've been so sick, I've not even missed it, imagine that.)

Full report and detailed slideshow tomorrow. :) Night!

No comments: