Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And this is an easy day

I got just about everything done on my list. Today was a great day!

Today's Master List

CHORES:
1. Mop all tile areas
2. Wash all bedding (and it all made it back on the beds BEFORE bedtime!)
3. Straighten kids' drawers and closets

PLACES TO GO:
Peruse personal library sale at 10 Made off with LOTS of great books for my bookworm... and me!
Drop kids off at Aimee's at 11 And hang out for lunch afterwards... check!
Dr. Appt at 11:30
Chandler's soccer practice at 5:30


BASIC TO DO:
School with Taylor and Chandler
Breakfast and lunch
General pickup 5x's a day
Dishes and wipe down kitchen 3x's a day
Piano practice and reading (Grrr.)
Free time (I actually got a.... wait for it..... NAP! :)

TARGET DOLLAR GENERAL LIST: (it was closer)
Heaps of kids' hangers for organization chore (I hung up all the the boys shirts, Steff - aren't you proud??)
Secret sister Easter card (DG cards are cheesy)
(and a mocha as a quick pick-me-up?) didn't happen

DINNER:
Lasagna and salad with pudding for dessert. Simple is best on soccer nights, otherwise it ends up being take out, which we all don't like.

So that's our day in a nut shell. There's no set order to my day unless there's an appointment(s). But I have my list; there is a method to the madness! I just try to have everything checked off by the end of the day. It works for me. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

If anyone can do it, you can! I believe in you!!