Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I got my hair did

I get to have a vain moment here. I cut off my hair, people! I've been wanting to do this for months. Since I went on a color binge this past year then followed that with a perm(!) -- what was I thinking?? -- my formerly great healthy long hair became so damaged that I had to just start all over. It isn't as short as I'd like to have gone, but this was as short as Tom wanted me to go. :) I've only had my hair this short one other time and I never liked it because it was so bulky around my face. I made sure this new girl I went to put tons of layers in it and it came out better than I even imagined. This girl was good. I told her she's my hero for 1. me being super pleased with a short cut and 2. for giving my my healthy hair back. :)

It's more piecey and layered than it looks in this picture...


I just stuck this one in because I was struck by how much I look like my mom here. :)

Can you tell I had fun with my photo shoot? :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I love it! It looks so, so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!

The Peacock Pearl said...

looks awesome!!!