Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fair time!

Fall always makes me giddy. It signals pie making and I just love the smells and decorations... and that it's the start of the holiday season!!! (Has anyone but me thought about the fact that there are only about 14 weeks until Christmas???)

Well, nothing says fall like the fair. :) We had planned on having this be a family night, but Tom's knees have been killing him, so he sat this one out. I almost left Brayden home with Tom, but he kept talking excitedly about the fair and got huge tears in his eyes when staying home was mentioned. I'm so glad I took him. He had a blast. It was a much better deal to get armbands so the kids rode tons of rides. I got to go on a few with them when Brayden was too little to ride alone. The people running the rides were really nice about it even though I didn't have an armband or tickets. :) We were having so much fun, we stayed all the way up to close.... 11:00!!!! I was exhausted and so were the kids. But we all had huge smiles on our faces when we left.... I just love being a kid with my kids. :)

Happy and Melody the Clowns

Chandler was fascinated by the boy on stilts... he kept touching his leg. I was so afraid he was going to make him fall! :)

First ride of the night!

Brayden DID NOT like the llama getting into his personal space!! lol

Posted by Picasa

No comments: