Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Friday catch up

Friday was a gorgeous day in Texas. After early morning piano lessons, we packed up our school and went to the park. Stephanie ended up joining us and we had a picnic lunch. The kids did all of their school and rode their bikes on the trail for hours. It was a lovely day. I really like this park. It's 2 blocks from our house and is newly renovated with a huge bike path and nice play equipment.

Chandler became totally independent on his bike that day! He taught himself how to start alone and stop without falling. :) Now he thinks he's ready to ride alone on in the road. Ack! It's one thing when he was learning and I was running alongside. Now my baby is 50 feet away by himself and it's downright scary!! He's not the most observant child... he's always off in his own little world. :) The only way I let him is if I'm standing right there at the end of the driveway to warn him of cars. I didn't have to go through this with Taylor because she is VERY cautious. She was so scared of cars when she first started, she would stop if she saw one 3 blocks up the road. lol Not so with Chandler. I have to be very very alert when he's riding. :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: