Monday, September 17, 2007

All by himself!

Chandler took me totally by surprise yesterday when he took off alone on his bike! I took the training wheels off for him a few months ago when his friend Jo started riding without, but he never wanted to try it until now. He tried all by himself with a little push from Taylor and never looked back. He was so excited to show me when I came outside yesterday. I was so proud!

Today he told me I had to take pictures to show Grandma and Grammy on the blog. :) He does so well, he just needs a push to get started and takes off. He falls occasionally, but gets right back on. :)



Small battle wounds. This was after a pretty bad fall -- he hopped a bit in pain and said he needed a bandaid. Then gave it a second thought and said, "Never mind, Mommy, I can just pull the white stuff off and it's ok!" :) My brave little dare devil. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay! That's about how Russ got started without his training wheels, too. Isn't it amazing to think that they are big enough to ride without training wheels?!

Good for him!

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Chandler!!! Grammy is so proud of you!! You're getting to be such a big boy!! I love you so much!!