Saturday, June 30, 2007

Putt putt

Taylor had a coupon from the library reading club rewards. On a side note, Taylor is doing so well with her summer reading. She reads so fast she read the required 20 books in a week and a half and she's almost to 40 books! And we're talking difficult, Chronicles of Narnia length books. She has a personal goal of 100 books this summer. I know she'll do it too. I'm so happy I'm raising a voracious reader!

So anywho... Yesterday evening, the kids and I took trip to putt putt. (Tom was helping Dave and couldn't come) It was so cute to watch Brayden, who ended up playing with my club the whole time. :) He'd stick out the tip of his tongue in concentration trying to get the ball in the hole. We didn't keep score, but there's no doubt that Taylor won. She made several hole in 2's! :)




Posted by Picasa

No comments: