Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chandler found a new hiding spot :)

I heard a muffled shout from Chandler to Taylor in the playroom... he said he was stuck but don't get mommy. lol I was interested and went to check it out. I walked in and didn't see anything until all of the sudden a hand shot out of the corner where the bookcases are pushed together. His hand was quicky followed by his smiling face as he hoisted himself up. "I wasn't really stuck, Mommy. I have a GREAT hiding spot now!" He said he was like spiderman and could climb walls now. :) It tickled me to see him be so curious and nimble. I swear this kid is me in a boy's body. At least the me I was as a kid! :)



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

he looks so big in that last picture... at least you know he's not closterphobic :)

Jaime said...

He has the cutest (mischevious) smile in those pictures! What a cutie! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh that precious face! I just want to kiss all over him. He reminds me of my big boy when he was that age :)