Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tired and behind

It seems to be a constant state I'm in lately. Friday we left for Oklahoma when Tom got home from work. It was a quick, jam packed weekend with my family for Hannah and Noah's graduation. I'm so proud of them! We got back on Sunday night, piled everything in the living room and collapsed in bed. Monday was oh so full, the morning/afternoon being piano and choir practice, then the choir recital that evening. It went really well. The kids did an awesome job.

The trip to OK and busy Monday has really thrown my week off. I guess that is a very pessimistic statement as today is only Tuesday, but darnit, it's almost Wednesday! My laundry is all behind now, my house is a mess -- a slightly straightened mess thanks to Dana stopping by today, but still a mess nonetheless. :) I was just too tired to do much more than straighten and do the dishes. Tomorrow is lunch club so I'll probably put it off the deep clean one more day and go hang with my homies at the park. Going to the grocery store at some point tomorrow would probably be a good thing too. We've eaten out 4 out of the past 7 days. It's pathetic.

I have lots of pictures to post of all of these events, but I don't think I will. I'll think about that tomorrow. (name that movie!) I just want to crawl in bed and sleeeeeeeep.

G'night.

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

see now i'm going to have the image of carol burnet walking down the stairs with a curtain rod in her dress :)

Adriana said...

well I'd never seen that clip but being a carol burnet fan, I had to look it up. Hilarious!

Vashey Fam said...

I didn't think anybody knew who she was anymore! lol