Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rag doll party

Today some of my girlfriends came over to have a rag doll making party. There's prison ministry here that gives these out to the kids of prisoners. Here are our creations! I had no clue what I was doing so mine turned out to be a weird little girl monster... she's the cute green thing with the bow. :)

From left to right - Taylor's first doll, Stephanie's hip old lady doll (totally my favorite- she was so creative! notice that the grooving grandma even has little toes!!!) Leigh's cute softie girl, Dana's calico prairie girl, my weird monster girl, Taylor's second doll - she did a really great job sewing, she loves stuff like this and was soaking up all the info Leigh had to share with her.

Thanks ladies. The kids are going to love our little people!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm jealous. It looks like you ladies had a lot of fun. I miss all of you.