Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chunky monkey

This little guy is in the 95th percentile for his weight. Still no worries there. :) I am just eating him up. I am so in love with my baby. He is just about the most perfect baby ever. I'm always talking about it and I'm sure it drives people nuts. :) He acts like he's teething lately, chewing on his hands and toys all the time. He's getting to the curious stage too, pulling toys to himself when he's on his tummy. He lights up like a Christmas tree when he kicks the toys on his bouncy seat and the lights and music comes on. It's so cute.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How adorable! He's starting to look just like Tom!

I was going to write you a really nice long email...but I'm exhausted! Bottom line...I'm baby free, finally!!!! Let's get together!!

Adriana said...

Finally! Hoorah!! We're doing chickfila tomorrow 11:30 - I could pick you up and have a few of mine ride with the neighbor. Let me know if this would work for you! You need to get out and gab! ;)