Wednesday, May 07, 2008

4 months old

Last MONDAY! It didn't go by unnoticed at the time, but the days just got away from me to blog about it. :)

Ittle Dittle is growing up so fast. He has perfect head control - no more bobble head baby. :( He loves to be tickled and has the most wonderful giggle you've ever heard. He sits up for about 10 seconds all alone and spins like a clock when he's having tummy time on the floor. He gets that big head going and has rolled over (tummy to back) a few times. He likes being thrown in the air, swinging outside and getting kissed in the folds of his neck! :)

He's rocking the bald head right now. Just as handsome as his daddy!

He still loves to dance, (I'll have to post the video some time, it's hilarious) still has a smile that will melt your heart and still puts up with the kids man-handling him (for the most part).

In other news, he has a not-so-little burn on his left foot! I was cooking with him on my hip a few nights ago, very sadly not being careful enough and a piece of broccoli popped out of the skillet onto his little foot. I felt so utterly awful for my baby. I called the dr and went the pharmacy... but no one had much advice to give. They all thought he'd be fine. And he is. It still doesn't make me feel any better though. :/

Posted by Picasa

No comments: