Friday, August 03, 2007

I wish I was this funny

I came across Jennyhaha's blog today -- darn it... it's the last thing I need, another blog to read! This blog is my dream blog.. you know, where I post everyday about mundane stuff and it's hilariously funny. (Plus her layout is stinkin' awesome) She reminds me a lot of Jen - same name, writing style, poop stories, and dry humor. :)

Have you ever rated your blog?? It's quite fun. lol

My myspace is rated PG for the words steal and drugs... both used in the context of the survey I have on there. Fun stuff. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It was a nice test. They couldn't get onto my site! :)

I don't know how you all spend so much time reading the internet. I can't stand reading on the computer. I can read a book just fine but somehow reading on the computer is terribly painful for me. Kinda like reading a book is for Dana although she can read the internet. Crazy! Ted would prefer reading books on the internet.