Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting in the Christmas spirit

As soon as August rolls around I break out my favorite Christmas music. Okay, okay, I listen to it all year off and on, but August has always been the official "start listening to Christmas music all the time" month when I was growing up... so I carry on the tradition. And my husband hates me. :)

This morning the kids and I decided to take our early Christmas spirit a step further and make Christmas pancakes. (while listening to Christmas music of course!) :) They were a hit with the kids, though the sprinkles weren't my thing.

Merry Christmas!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hey, if hooby lobby can put their christmas decor out in july... then you can make christmas pancakes in august! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! You so crazy! Love it!