Monday, October 31, 2005

I hate trying to be orgainzed.... it never works!

I wrote this after all my other posts today, but thought that it'd make more sense if it came right after mentioning my decluttering mission... the FAILED mission... :(

************************************************************

I'm so bummed. I had EVERYTHING from the playroom, the storage room, the kids' rooms and my closet pulled out into the backyard - a la clean sweep - and was going to sort into piles: sell, throw away, and keep. THEN it had to start raining! I frantically shoved everything back inside... SO NOW, my house looks even worse and I didn't get anything done!! Those areas were going to be my accomplishment of the day and now I feel like I have nothing to show for the day except school and a moderately clean kitchen. WAH!

On the upside though, Tom (the BEST husband in the WHOLE world) sorted through the massive amount laundry last night and got a bunch done while I was out gallivanting! (Starbucks with the ladies from church). So, laundry is take ncare of for the time being, but still... I feel like a total failure as a housewife. I'm so not cut out for this keep the house clean and spotless and organized part of marriage... whine whine....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, who said anything about having to have a spotless and clean house? That wasn't in my booklet on marriage. :) Ted's the best, he doesn't notice if it's clean or dirty. Drives me crazy way before him.

Anonymous said...

i've come to a conclusion! we just can't do it all!:) pains me to say. a dirty house makes me nuts, but josh and the kids don't even see that it's dirty. so... i've decided to be like them. it hasn't been that bad:) we'll see how long i last!