Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Maddox

Piper has a brother! Ginger had her baby, Maddox, on Sunday. Aaron and I went to visit them last night. It was cute seeing them together. Maddox is so big - he weighed 9 12! (I think) He looks older than Aaron in size.. though the redness gives it away that he's only a few days old. :) He's such a cutie and Piper is crazy about him. She enjoyed Aaron too. She would bounce his arm up and down and babble to me. I've missed her! It was great to see their whole family.

These are pics that Ginger took with her camera. I didn't think to bring mine - so unlike me! :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron is totally all "duuuuude, chiiiiill!"

~Jen

Adriana said...

That's totally his personality! He's a majorly laid back baby.

Tom and I joked while I was pg that I was on so many meds, the baby would come out smoking a joint and giving the peace sign. LOL