Thursday, January 17, 2008

My baby turned 3!

I really didn't mean for Brayden's birthday to slip past without a post. Poor Brayden. That's life these days with 4. It's fun but I'm busy 24/7. No time for blogging. I think I'll get into more of a routine soon with nursing and have more down time (don't give up on my little corner of the blogoshpere!)

So yes, Brayden had a birthday Monday, though you wouldn't know it by talking to him that day. He insisted that it wasn't his birthday, that he was still 2 and any time I said Happy Birthday to him, he'd say, Happy Birthday, Mommy! It was funny. And a little annoying after awhile. I finally got him to agree to being 3 before he could have pizza. :) It wasn't much of a celebration, I keep telling myself when I get it together, I'll have a party for both boys together.... but I don't know WHEN that is exactly. lol As for Taylor's birthday, I'm taking her and her friend to Dallas to visit the American Girl store and bistro as a special birthday girls' outing. I'm excited about that, but again I don't know WHEN it's going to happen!! :)

Here's Brayden on Monday acting silly for the camera. :)


So sweet!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: