Friday, December 14, 2007

My first finished project!!

I finally finished a knitting project! I'm so proud of myself. Every pregnancy I knit, but never finish anything I start. This time around I learned to bind off, which is essential to finishing, so I think that's what spurred me on - knowing that I did indeed have the knowledge needed to finish this time! I'm still such a beginner, so don't look too closely or you'll see all my mistakes!! :) I told Taylor she could have my first scarf. She is thrilled. She wore it around all day - inside and out. :) I used a really soft yarn so it's very snuggley, not scratchy. I think I'll try one more scarf in a harder stitch/pattern - this one is all knitted rows, the simplest form of knitting. After that I just might try my hand at a baby blanket! We'll see how that goes.:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: