Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas party

Our ELO Christmas party was today. The kids made crafts and decorated cookies, which they promptly ate. :) Afterwards we had a picnic outside in the sunshine. Is it just me that thinks it's craziness for it to be this HOT in December???

The kids all had a great time - I'm glad they enjoyed it. It took a lot out of me to prepare and go and be there with all the kids.... I collapsed on the couch as soon as we got home. I'm very tired these days. And not just at the end of the day anymore..... it's ALL day tired. I'm ready for this pregnancy thing to be over!! :)

Ice cream cone Christmas trees. Yum!

Painting a snowman birdhouse.

Working diligently on coloring his angel. :)

Lots of yummy snacks.
Showing off their finished projects - a Christmas tree and cookie, a birdhouse and ceramic "Merry Christmas" ornament and a beaded snowflake ornament.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: