Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Candy, map and teeth








I'd like to think I'm a better photographer than the pictures of late have been indicating. :) The settings on my camera are so finicky, it's always a crap shoot as to whether they'll turn out crystal clear or all funkily blurred. :-P

That's the kids enjoying a piece of candy from last night's spoils. They only get it in a very slow trickle (think one piece every couple of days, if they're lucky) so it's a special treat and it also means they've got enough to last over a month!

Taylor's showing off the map she drew for extra credit in co-op class, labeling the states they've learned about so far. For free hand, I think she did really well! She's our little artist. :)

And then Brayden brushing is self explanitory and posted for the enjoyment of grandparents far away. :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Taylor that her map ROCKS! I think that is really good freehand or not :)